- The Brunswick County Republican Party is holding its annual Lincoln-Reagan Dinner on May 5, 2017, at the Brunswick Center, located at 101 Stone Chimney Road in Supply. The cash bar reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner following at 7 p.m. North Carolina Senate President Pro Tempore Phil Berger will be the featured speaker. Individual tickets are $100 and the following Sponsorships are available: PLATINUM ($1,000) includes 8 tickets, recognition in dinner program and on signage at the event, a Golden Elephant pin, and a reserved table. GOLD ($500) includes 4 tickets, recognition in dinner program and on signage at the event, and a Gold Elephant pin. SILVER ($250) includes 2 tickets, recognition in dinner program and on signage at the event. For more information, please contact Rich Leary at (260) 242-0638 or at email@example.com.
STANDING MEETINGS YOU CAN ATTEND:
- League of Women Voters: Meets the last Monday of each month at 11:30 a.m. at McAlisters Deli, 740 South College Road, Wilmington. firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Brunswick County Republican Party: Meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Leland Village Commons, 117 E.Village Rd., Leland. www.northbrunswickgop.com
- Brunswick County Republican Party: Meets the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at GOP Hqs, 971 Old Ocean Highway, Bolivia. www.brunswickgop.org
- Brunswick County Board of Education: Meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at 101 Stone Chimney Place, Supply. www.bcswan.net
- Brunswick County Board of Elections: Meets the third Monday of each month at 2 p.m. in Building H, 75 Stamp Act Dr. NE, Bolivia. www.brunswickcountync.gov