MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE 3RD ANNUAL MRS. CLAUS’ HOLIDAY GALA AND SCHOLARSHIP FUNDRAISER
BCRW invite you to our 3rd annual Mrs. Claus’ Holiday Gala and Scholarship Fundraiser, which will be held on Thursday, December 7, 2017, from 6-9 p.m. at the Southport Community Building in Southport, NC. Dinner will be served by Coastline Catering, wine will be poured by the Silver Coast Winery, and music will be provided by Dennis Walton. There will be door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. Proceeds from this event go toward our club’s annual scholarships, which are awarded to two deserving young women in Brunswick County who are headed to college. Individual tickets are $45 but there are sponsorships available:
Mrs. Claus $500 (includes 8 tickets)
Elf $250 (includes 4 tickets)
Reindeer $125 (includes 2 tickets)
Help us celebrate the season and further the education of our county’s students. Please mail your check to:
PO Box 10434
Southport, NC 28461
Thank you and hope to see you there!!!!
NEXT BCRW MEMBERSHIP MEETING IS A LUNCHEON ON OCTOBER 28. The lunch will take place at 12 noon at the Atlantic Seafood and Steaks Restaurant on Beach Road in Southport. Bring a potential member to our luncheon! The cost is $15 per person. Please mail your check to Mary Stilwell, 350 East Boiling Springs Road, Southport, NC, 28461. We will vote for our President and Secretary for a new 2-year term. Helen Pannullo will give us a presentation on how the BCRW fits into the overall goals of the NCFRW. And Kathy Lawler will share with us her experiences at the recent National Federation of Republican Women’s Fall Convention in Philadelphia, PA. Hope to see you there!
STANDING MEETINGS YOU CAN ATTEND:
- League of Women Voters: Meets the last Monday of each month at 11:30 a.m. at McAlisters Deli, 740 South College Road, Wilmington. firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Brunswick County Republican Party: Meets the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at Leland Village Commons, 117 E.Village Rd., Leland. www.northbrunswickgop.com
- Brunswick County Republican Party: Meets the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at GOP Hqs, 971 Old Ocean Highway, Bolivia. www.brunswickgop.org
- Brunswick County Board of Education: Meets the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at 101 Stone Chimney Place, Supply. www.bcswan.net
- Brunswick County Board of Elections: Meets the third Monday of each month at 2 p.m. in Building H, 75 Stamp Act Dr. NE, Bolivia. www.brunswickcountync.gov